Sunday, April 27, 2008

Best news ever: Burial - DJ Kicks


I've been mentioning some of my favorite compilations lately, and on that same note I just found some fantastic news over at The Letter. Apparantly Burial is doing the next alignment in K7!'s great series DJ Kicks.

It's my firm belief that last year's Untrue was by far the best album of 2007, and therefore I'm pretty psyched for anything this guy touches. Combined with the great standings of the previous DJ Kicks albums, I'm pretty sure this will be an awesome release.

K7 does not seem to mention it on their website, and is talking about Herbaliser instead (which also is great news), but other sources such as XLR8R and Mixmag are running with it, so I guess a celebration is in order.

1 comment:

Maria Amelie said...

så aktiv du er på bloggen for tida:-)
spennende med burial og dj kicks!