Monday, December 10, 2007

MobileScrobbler - Last.fm on the iPhone


I'm not getting much sleep these days due to various issues, and when I can't sleep I roll around in bed fondling my iPhone, which was the case tonight. I was playing with my MobileScrobbler.app and I thought to myself how awesome it would be if it actually had more of the features from the actual Last.fm client, like the loved button and artist info. And I kid you not (true friggin story!!), like some universal synchronisity, not more than 5 minutes later, the update for MobileScrobbler v1.1.0 appeared in my Installer.app which enabled all of these functions. Dumbstrucked, I got up to my computer to write about this, not knowing what the most awesome part was; the fact that my wish was instantly/magically granted, or the new functions. Look at the pictures and decide for yourself...







And yes, that last image is not photoshopped, that is in fact an actual working Last.fm radio client! What this means - if your not catching the monumental happening going on here - is that the ingenious radio from Last.fm is available on your iPhone, making this possibly the sweetest app available out there! Screw netradios, just type in an artist you like, and it will play something similar for you. I strongly believe some donations are in order!

I wonder if my other wishes come true as well..?

No comments: