Friday, May 16, 2008

Stockholm Syndrome


It's been quiet around here for the last week due to the fact that I'm wrapping up my bachelors degree and school is kind of crazy.

I tried to catch up with my reader the other day and Stockholm Syndrome is something that deserves mentioning, even though I really don't have time for blogging.

If their American Boy remix doesn't end up being a summer favorite, something is seriously wrong somewhere.

They also did a fantastic "Mixing it up" session for Discobelle which is worth getting your hands on!

I will be keeping my eye out for anything these guys do in the future.

Download: Estelle ft Kanye West - American Boy (Stockholm Syndrome Club Mix)

Via Discobelle

2 comments:

Maria Amelie said...

American Boy remix - den er perfekt til å slå seg løs på dansegulvet i sommer!

Marius said...

Fullstendig enig! :)